Reiki Drumming for Healing
- Saturday, Feb 10, 2018 @ 10:30am
- Saturday, Mar 10, 2018 @ 10:30am
- Saturday, Apr 14, 2018 @ 10:30am
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 @ 10:30am
- Saturday, Jun 9, 2018 @ 10:30am
- Saturday, Jul 14, 2018 @ 10:30am
Humans have an ancient and primal connection to the beat of the drum, being that it is one of the oldest forms of vibrational healing on this planet. Drumming connects us with the natural pulse of life, our heartbeat, and the pulse of mother earth; everything in existence has a rhythm. By drumming we entrain our bodies to the greater rhythm of life.
Benefits of drumming
- Boost the immune system
- Redue stress
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Helps with depression
- Helps heal trauma and release emotional blockage
- Induces synchronous brain activity (Creating connection between hemispheres)
- Connect more deeply with your own body.
About the Instructor - Christie Wolfe, LMT, Reiki Master
Christie Wolfe is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Reiki Master, whose studies in Philosophy and Medical Anthropology led her to explore shamanism, through the Peruvian Munay Ki and Medicine Wheel practices. When she took a course that combined Reiki with drumming, she discovered a practice that combined both her energy and shamanism experiences in a transformative and potently healing way. She shares this alchemy in her classes, bringing pure joy and presence through drumming.